SORBS
The Doctor
2024-06-19 14:33:22 UTC
Got word tht SORBS is pulling the plug at the end of the month.
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
United Kingdom save the NAtion on 4 July 2024 vote Liberal Democrat
Marco Moock
2024-06-19 15:52:51 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Got word tht SORBS is pulling the plug at the end of the month.
Has already been discussed in the mailop mailing list.
https://www.mailop.org/
--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to ***@cartoonies.org
Randolf Richardson 張文道
2024-06-27 06:40:50 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 14:33:22 -0000 (UTC)
Post by The Doctor
Got word tht SORBS is pulling the plug at the end of the month.
I've been away from NANAE for a while, and I'm just learning that
SORBS has shut down permamently. :(

SORBS :: Site Down Permanently
http://www.sorbs.net/sitedown.shtml

This was a popular and highly effective DNSBL. I'm saddened by
it being shut down. I don't know what the reasons are, but I do
appreciate the hard work that went into it because it really was
and excellent DNSBL.
--
Randolf Richardson 張文道, CNA - ***@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada