you to spot which one will become the drug pusher?
That's how the government views us little people: all are potentially guilty.
The government hysteria over drugs has led to students being suspended
for having Advil, under school Zero Tolerance for drugs policy.
Reefer madness leads to Advil insanity.
It is a "gateway" madness. ;-)
No wonder kids don't respect the government's anti-drug crusades.
They are subject to random drug testing if they want to play sports.
* Boston Globe, June 12, 1997
* PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - A full-time plainclothes police officer and
* drug-sniffing dogs will be put to work at Portsmouth High School to
* control drug use. The plan also calls for volunteer drug testing of
* pupils and creating a Scholastic Crimeline, a tip service for the
* kids to snitch on friends, parents.
1984 means a constant State of War.
The government is totally nuts, hooking our flesh up to machines to verify
the pureness of our "precious bodily fluids" [Dr. Strangelove].
Isn't a government demand that our flesh be logically hooked together with
machines the definition of 'cyborg'?
* "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", by Jack Herer, 1992, ISBN 1-878125-00-1
* A new billboard has appeared in Ventura, California, promoting the
* "Zero Tolerance" campaign. It says: "Help a friend, send him to jail."
$ "Gingrich Suggests Tough Drug Measure", NYT, August 27, 1995
$ Speaker Gingrich said he would ask Congress to enact legislation imposing
$ the death penalty on drug smugglers, and suggested MASS EXECUTIONS of
$ people convicted under the law might prove an effective deterrent.
$ Mr. Gingrich told about 1,500 people at a youth football and cheerleading
$ jamboree, "And they'd have only one chance to appeal, then we'd kill them
$ within 18 months."
On January 7, 1997, Gingrich introduced H.R. 41, "Drug Importer Death Penalty
Act of 1997", which "mandates that a person convicted of