coronavirus COVID-19
k***@coronavirus.com
2020-04-18 20:09:26 UTC
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
Thane
2020-04-18 21:49:56 UTC
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:09:26 +0000, killvirus wrote:

Don't click this. It's spam for a covid wonder cure plus a ton of
javascript programming.

Thane
Post To Usenet
2020-04-19 02:58:27 UTC
Post by Thane
Don't click this. It's spam for a covid wonder cure plus a ton of
javascript programming.
Thane
LART sent to everyone involved I hate scammers like this
trying to take advantage of people during this tough time.

Sent to ATT.COM / ATT.NET, godaddy.com and usenet.farm

Reported it for godaddy.com via their reporting form as well.

Lets hope this scumbag scammer gets shut down before they
can do any damage.
Post To Usenet
2020-04-19 02:42:16 UTC
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
IP: 75.61.90.157 (att.net / att.com)

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-75-61-90-128-1/pft?s=75.61.90.157

By getting a copy of the html via wget it appears
that the site redirects to
http://coronavirus.edatarobot.com/
IP: 166.62.10.31 (godaddy.com)

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-166-62-0-0-1/pft?s=166.62.10.31

For godaddy report via their webform as well as email at
https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/AbuseReport

The HTML redirect code can be seen at
https://pastebin.com/zaVMZmKY

More scammers claiming they are selling a cure for COVID-19 these
guys are pure scumbags.

Hope this information helps you
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-04-19 15:53:50 UTC
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
IP: 75.61.90.157 (att.net / att.com)
https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-75-61-90-128-1/pft?s=75.61.90.157
By getting a copy of the html via wget it appears
that the site redirects to
http://coronavirus.edatarobot.com/
IP: 166.62.10.31 (godaddy.com)
Yes, that forwards to coronavirus.edatarobot .com. This has a link to Paypal.

There is also an email address ***@qodeinteractive.com while
qodeinteractive .com seems to not relate to COVID-19.
--
Andreas

PGP fingerprint 952B0A9F12C2FD6C9F7E68DAA9C2EA89D1A370E0
Post To Usenet
2020-04-19 16:37:10 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
IP: 75.61.90.157 (att.net / att.com)
https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-75-61-90-128-1/pft?s=75.61.90.157
By getting a copy of the html via wget it appears
that the site redirects to
http://coronavirus.edatarobot.com/
IP: 166.62.10.31 (godaddy.com)
Yes, that forwards to coronavirus.edatarobot .com. This has a link to Paypal.
qodeinteractive .com seems to not relate to COVID-19.
Email address could be faked in there which is why I never sent
the complaint about them.

I will be happy if I get the websites down and the Usenet account
terminated on usenet.farm https://www.usenet.farm/

Usenet.Farm - Postbus 4052 - 1620HB Hoorn - Netherlands - CoC: 37113555

Sent the complaint to abuse -[at]- usenet.farm and
support -[at]- usenet.farm they got the complaint so now lets just hope
they take action on it. I don't know these guys and I have not dealt
with them in the past so I don't know if they are good or bad when it
comes to abuse complaints.

Hopefully the websites get whacked soon though before these
scumbags can do any damage.
Post To Usenet
2020-04-19 17:13:00 UTC
And there we go the Usenet account got shut down this is
good news!

This is the response I got from them today April 19 2020
be about 11:11 AM (GMT-0700) when I got this response
Thank you for reporting, we have shutdown this user from our usenet
platform.
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Jethro van Ginkel
Usenet Farm
https://usenet.farm
Ticket Details Ticket ID: 48579
Department: Support Usenet Farm
Department: Support Usenet Farm
tjoen
2020-04-20 05:53:09 UTC
Post by Post To Usenet
This is the response I got from them today April 19 2020
be about 11:11 AM (GMT-0700) when I got this response
Thank you for reporting, we have shutdown this user from our usenet
platform.
Better than Yahoo!.
They sent an autoreply requisting to fill the complaint in a form.
Page not found