Forgot my DHL password...
Spam Guy
2014-06-24 12:05:55 UTC

Dear Valued Customer,
Your package has finally been approved for delivery. Your package has
been dispatched.

Click below for your 10-digit tracking number.

http://goo.gl/2x4YnV

(http://www.gurkensenf.com/dhloga.php)

Kindly Click Here to keep tracking your package until it gets to your
door step.

Mrs. Robbie Frost
--
Mrs Robbie Frost
Delivery Supervisor

-----------------------

Dave, I forgot my email address so I used yours. Hope that's ok.

The login portal doesn't seem to set cookies, but it does seem to track
your IP and user-agent to prevent multiple logins. Change either your
IP or user-agent (or use different browser) to try different logins.

Domain registered and server located in Luxembourg.

==================

http://www.gurkensenf.com

You will be redirected shortly to the

Cucumber mustard Blog
WindsorFox
2014-06-24 13:18:19 UTC
Post by Spam Guy
Dear Valued Customer,
Your package has finally been approved for delivery. Your package has
been dispatched.
Click below for your 10-digit tracking number.
http://goo.gl/2x4YnV
(http://www.gurkensenf.com/dhloga.php)
Kindly Click Here to keep tracking your package until it gets to your
door step.
Mrs. Robbie Frost
Have you called that # and asked for the person in question? Might
be amusing.
chris haskett
2014-06-24 15:59:42 UTC
<Snip phishing attempt>
Post by Spam Guy
-----------------------
Dave, I forgot my email address so I used yours. Hope that's ok.
Forge much?
Andreas Kohlbach
2014-06-25 21:59:06 UTC
Post by Spam Guy
Dear Valued Customer,
Your package has finally been approved for delivery. Your package has
been dispatched.
Click below for your 10-digit tracking number.
http://goo.gl/2x4YnV
(http://www.gurkensenf.com/dhloga.php)
Kindly Click Here to keep tracking your package until it gets to your
door step.
| The requested URL /dhloga.php was not found on this server.

Somebody must have complained. :-)

Btw. since the last few days I notice, following URL shorteners in spam,
that Google, using http://goo.gl/... , has terminated *some* of the
links. Nice. But like in this case here the Google link is still there
(although the target is nuked). Unfortunately Google refuses/ignores
Spamcop reports. They catch get more...

Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do something even
though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if they "detect" a bad link they
just issue a warning, which carries the link to the scammer's page at the
bottom. That's IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but
here you go...".
--
Andreas

I wish my grass was emo. Then it would cut itself.
Jim Higgins
2014-06-26 13:44:36 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do something even
though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if they "detect" a bad link they
just issue a warning, which carries the link to the scammer's page at the
bottom. That's IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but
here you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the characteristics
of twits.
BEI Design
2014-06-26 19:09:05 UTC
17:59:06
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do
something even though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if
they "detect" a bad link they just issue a warning, which
carries the link to the scammer's page at the bottom. That's
IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but here
you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\
: a stupid or foolish person

Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt
2 : a silly annoying person : fool
Andreas Kohlbach
2014-06-26 22:17:26 UTC
Post by Jim Higgins
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do
something even though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if
they "detect" a bad link they just issue a warning, which
carries the link to the scammer's page at the bottom. That's
IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but here
you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\ : a stupid or foolish person
Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt 2 : a silly annoying person : fool
I think the British say Twat.

<http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/twat_2>

BEI Design
2014-06-26 22:34:25 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
17:59:06 -0400, Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. [...]
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\ : a stupid or foolish person
Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt 2 : a silly annoying person
: fool
I think the British say Twat.
<http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/twat_2>
Wonder how long before some genius entrepreneur starts a 'service',
called twatter.com?

Oh, wait:

Checking server [whois.godaddy.com]
Results:
Domain Name: TWATTER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 536795206_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2012-04-16 14:05:28
Creation Date: 2006-07-31 10:07:20
Jim Higgins
2014-06-27 01:27:51 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Post by Jim Higgins
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do
something even though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if
they "detect" a bad link they just issue a warning, which
carries the link to the scammer's page at the bottom. That's
IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but here
you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\ : a stupid or foolish person
Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt 2 : a silly annoying person : fool
I think the British say Twat.
<http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/twat_2>
Yes, but in the colonies that's a vulger term for certain lady parts.

twit (USA) === twat (British)
Bruce Goatly
2014-06-27 12:35:01 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
twit noun \'twit\ : a stupid or foolish person
I think the British say Twat.
<http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/twat_2>
Not exactly. I mean, the British say both, but 'twit' is mild and 'twat' is
offensive (it means the c-word).
--
Bruce [seeking to educate and entertain - and probably failing in both -
since the Middle Ages]
chris haskett
In my part of the UK, twat is deemed as an affectionate nickname, even allowing for the real meaning. It was used by my headmaster (mumble) years ago.
Bruce Goatly
2014-06-28 08:30:50 UTC
Post by chris haskett
In my part of the UK, twat is deemed as an affectionate nickname,
even allowing for the real meaning. It was used by my headmaster
(mumble) years ago.
Fair point. In Australia, 'bastard' is a term of endearment.
Bruce
Usenet Account
2014-06-28 15:43:03 UTC
Guillotine ...
Guillotine ...

oh sorry I read it as Earl Shortener! ;)

Jim Higgins
2014-06-27 01:30:51 UTC
Post by BEI Design
17:59:06
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do
something even though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if
they "detect" a bad link they just issue a warning, which
carries the link to the scammer's page at the bottom. That's
IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but here
you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\
: a stupid or foolish person
Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt
2 : a silly annoying person : fool
Yes. I figured everyone had the general idea what a twit was... and
my definition of "twitter" was made up to match. No dictionary
involved, though I have one I don't like to lift one-handed.
BEI Design
2014-06-27 04:49:31 UTC
Post by Jim Higgins
Post by BEI Design
17:59:06
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Worse is Twitter with their URL shortener. Rarely they do
something even though accepting Spamcop complaints. And if
they "detect" a bad link they just issue a warning, which
carries the link to the scammer's page at the bottom. That's
IMO wrong. That's like "We know this is a spammer, but here
you go...".
twitter (twit'er), n. 1. a person or thing having the
characteristics of twits.
twit noun \'twit\
a stupid or foolish person
Full Definition of TWIT
1 : an act of twitting : taunt
2 : a silly annoying person : fool
Yes. I figured everyone had the general idea what a twit
was... and my definition of "twitter" was made up to match.
No dictionary involved, though I have one I don't like to lift
one-handed.
My hard-bound forest-product version of Webster's Unabridged
probably weighs 12+ pounds.

My Oxford English Dictionary is on CD-Rom.

I use my dictionaries every day, no lifting involved.