Please remove 203.185.224.0/19 for SPEWS list S322
PWTNOC
2004-11-03 01:56:24 UTC
Please remove the following entries from the Spews list S322
and release please also remove PowerTels 203.185.224.0/19 address
from the list also.

All of the following rogue DNS entries have been either
removed or changed and no longer point to powertels
address space 203.185.224.0/19

please find details below, regards jason

1, 203.185.244.102, stiffy.marrison.com

NO DNS ENTRY EXISTS
server can't find stiffy.marrison.com: NXDOMAIN

1, 203.185.244.109, madman.marrison.com

NO DNS ENTRY EXISTS
** server can't find madman.marrison.com: NXDOMAIN

1, 203.185.244.67, Aussie porn spam house / office.pbits.com /

office.pbits.com now points to 203.132.250.228

1, 203.185.244.130, Aussie porn spam house / retards.com

retards.com now points to 203.132.250.228

1, 203.185.244.0/24, Aussie porn spam house / office.pbits.com
/retards.com

office.pbits.com now points to 203.132.250.228
retards.com now points to 203.132.250.228

1, 203.185.224.0 - 203.185.255.255, Aussie porn spam house /
office.pbits.com / retards.com

office.pbits.com now points to 203.132.250.228
retards.com now points to 203.132.250.228
1, 203.185.244.67, Aussie porn spam house / toasted.retards.com

toasted.retards.com Now points to 203.132.250.228

1, 203.185.244.69, Aussie porn spam house / dementia.retards.com

NO DNS ENTRY EXISTS
** server can't find dementia.retards.com: NXDOMAIN

1, 203.185.244.70, Aussie porn spam house / lithium.retards.com

NO DNS ENTRY EXISTS
** server can't find lithium.retards.com: NXDOMAIN

1, 203.185.244.130, Aussie porn spam house / retards.com

retards.com now points to 203.132.250.228

1, 203.185.244.0/24, Aussie porn spam house / retards.com

[...]

Please also note that these host addresses have not been assigned
nor reachable in the last two years.
"Andrzej Adam Filip" ( http://anfi.homeunix.net/ )
2004-11-03 02:28:00 UTC
Post by PWTNOC
Please remove the following entries from the Spews list S322
and release please also remove PowerTels 203.185.224.0/19 address
from the list also.
[...]
SPEWS FAQ states in Q/A41 that *moderated* newsgroup
news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting is *preferred*.

Using moderated newsgroup will save you from off topic replies and discussions
triggered by almost every SPEWS desisting thread in news.admin.net-abuse.email

URL(s):
http://www.spews.org/faq.html
--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip ***@priv.onet.pl ***@xl.wp.pl
Home Page http://anfi.homeunix.net/ [ PageRank 6 ]
-- Gypsy Proverb
Moris
2004-11-03 02:35:56 UTC
Post by "Andrzej Adam Filip" ( http://anfi.homeunix.net/ )
SPEWS FAQ states in Q/A41 that *moderated* newsgroup
news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting is *preferred*.
The poster will not get any results in NANABl, either.

Spews victims (legitimate users who've been blocked by a deranged
server admin by using the spews list) are wasting their breath by
complaining in either newsgroup.

The only effective solution will come when spews ceases to be.
Buss Error
2004-11-03 05:44:14 UTC
Moris <***@REMLINK.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in news:guXhd.14974$Bk6.3395
@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

snip
Post by Moris
The only effective solution will come when spews ceases to be.
Not even then. Most responsible admins block that range as a matter of
course in local lists. I do. Saves a DNS lookup. But then again, you've
outted me as an "INSANE" spews supporter, even though you've been told I
don't use their lists.
Angel
2004-11-03 06:51:49 UTC
Post by Buss Error
snip
Post by Moris
The only effective solution will come when spews ceases to be.
Not even then. Most responsible admins block that range as a matter of
course in local lists. I do. Saves a DNS lookup. But then again, you've
outted me as an "INSANE" spews supporter, even though you've been told I
don't use their lists.
Moris labels everyone who asks him questions he can't/won't answer, or
challenges his claims, as a "spews puppet".

He kinda reminds me of the Catholic church in medieval times: The church
stated an official theory, and any clue that the theory was incorrect
got violently rejected, often with personal attacks upon the one who
came up with the clue.

Of course, I have nothing against present-day Catholics.
--
"Moronis couldn't recognize a fact if it were holding up a sign saying
'Look, I'm a fact!' and hitting him in the face with it."
- Combined effort of me and Jeff C in NANAE
SuN Tsu
2004-11-03 15:36:09 UTC
Post by Angel
He kinda reminds me of the Catholic church in medieval times: The church
stated an official theory, and any clue that the theory was incorrect
got violently rejected, often with personal attacks upon the one who
came up with the clue.
And then there was the time the Church needed money and devised a
payment schedule for the absolution of one's sins whilst still here on
earth, thus avoiding purgatory and ascending straight to heaven upon
death.

It was a very successful plan to raise capital. It spread quicker
than spam and required approximately the same response to be
considered a *very* lucrative alternative to poverty.

Religion, still the opiate of the masses.

Cheers,

SuN
--
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
-Albert Einstein
Moris
2004-11-03 16:29:03 UTC
The church stated an official theory, and any clue that the
theory was incorrect got violently rejected, often with
personal attacks upon the one who came up with the clue.
That church you described resembles to the chaos prevailing in pre-
2004 NANAE, where anyone opposing the bankrupt ideology of Spews
used to be declared as bonkers and a witch by its 80-plus brain-
washed fanatics.
Organic Gloomrider
2004-11-04 00:33:11 UTC
Post by Moris
The church stated an official theory, and any clue that the
theory was incorrect got violently rejected, often with
personal attacks upon the one who came up with the clue.
That church you described resembles to the chaos prevailing in pre-
2004 NANAE, where anyone opposing the bankrupt ideology of Spews
used to be declared as bonkers and a witch by its 80-plus brain-
washed fanatics.
You are *so* funny sometimes. What you really mean by "pre-2004" is
"pre-Moris". Who does that make you in this analogy? The persecuted
believer in the cult of "Just Hit Delete"?
Buss Error
2004-11-04 02:22:04 UTC
Moris <***@REMLINK.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in news:jH7id.23670$Bk6.14182
@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

snip
Post by Moris
by its 80-plus brain-
washed fanatics.
"Oh, I *just* washed my brain and I can't do a *thing* with it!
--
"Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by
legislation. Stupidity is not a sin; the victim can't help being stupid.
pity." "Time Enough for Love", Robert Anson Heinlein (1907 - 1988)
Moris
2004-11-03 16:22:23 UTC
Post by Buss Error
Post by Moris
The only effective solution will come when spews ceases to
be.
Not even then. Most responsible admins block that range as a
matter of course in local lists. I do. Saves a DNS lookup.
What private individuals block has no effect on legitimate email
users.

What deranged server admins do by using the fraudulent spews
blacklist has a profound effect on legitimate users.
DevilsPGD
2004-11-03 19:09:59 UTC
Post by Moris
What private individuals block has no effect on legitimate email
users.
What deranged server admins do by using the fraudulent spews
blacklist has a profound effect on legitimate users.
How about if a deranged server admin blocks an IP range without using
SPEWS?

I just had an email user ask me to block some IPs for them. Who am I to
argue with a direct user request?
--
Boom. Boom boom boom. Boom boom. BOOM. Have a nice day.
-- Susan Ivanova, B5
Moris
2004-11-03 22:00:31 UTC
Post by DevilsPGD
Post by Moris
What private individuals block has no effect on legitimate
email users.
What deranged server admins do by using the fraudulent spews
blacklist has a profound effect on legitimate users.
How about if a deranged server admin blocks an IP range
without using SPEWS?
Deranged means blocking legitimate mail that belong to customers
who've paid the ISP to deliver their mail. You need to go by that
definition.
See above.
Bernd Felsche
2004-11-04 00:52:18 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by DevilsPGD
Post by Moris
What private individuals block has no effect on legitimate
email users.
What deranged server admins do by using the fraudulent spews
blacklist has a profound effect on legitimate users.
How about if a deranged server admin blocks an IP range
without using SPEWS?
Deranged means blocking legitimate mail that belong to customers
who've paid the ISP to deliver their mail. You need to go by that
definition.
Flawed definition. Nobody pays their ISP to deliver mail.

The ISP provides "connectivity". If the quality of the conenctivity
is inadequate, the customer takes their business elsewhere.

But you knew that; because that's how SPEWS works.
Post by Moris
Post by DevilsPGD
I just had an email user ask me to block some IPs for them.
Who am I to argue with a direct user request?
See above.
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!
X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature
/ \ and postings | to help me spread!
Moris
2004-11-04 01:55:39 UTC
Post by Bernd Felsche
Post by Moris
Deranged means blocking legitimate mail that belong to
customers who've paid the ISP to deliver their mail. You need
to go by that definition.
Flawed definition. Nobody pays their ISP to deliver mail.
Of course they do. People pay their hosting provider for the
delivery of their legitimate emails. Any other proposition would be
corrupt and aberrated.
Post by Bernd Felsche
The ISP provides "connectivity". If the quality of the
conenctivity is inadequate, the customer takes their business
elsewhere.
Exactly. If a deranged server admin chooses to block legitimate
mail, the customer should immediately take his business to someone
who doesn't.
Post by Bernd Felsche
But you knew that; because that's how SPEWS works.
Spews does not work. It is a blacklist which has no useful function
in the war against spam.
IANAL_VISTA
2004-11-04 02:55:26 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by Bernd Felsche
Post by Moris
Deranged means blocking legitimate mail that belong to
customers who've paid the ISP to deliver their mail. You need
to go by that definition.
Flawed definition. Nobody pays their ISP to deliver mail.
Of course they do. People pay their hosting provider for the
delivery of their legitimate emails. Any other proposition would be
corrupt and aberrated.
MORONIS,

Show us in YOUR contract with blueyonder.co.uk where there is ANY
mention WRT to delivery of messages; legitimate or otherwise.

You have NO guarentee or "right" of email delivery!
The Grass is greener
How many more times are you going to spout this lie maroon Moronis ?
RipCurl
the more he posts it, the more true it gets...in his world.
Moris
2004-11-04 16:00:11 UTC
Post by The Grass is greener
Post by The Grass is greener
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 01:55:39 GMT, [Moris] said :-
Of course they do. People pay their hosting provider for the
delivery of their legitimate emails. Any other proposition
would be corrupt and aberrated.
How many more times are you going to spout this lie maroon
Moronis ?
It is simple common sense applied by sane ISPs every second of the
day. It only becomes a lie for corrupt and aberrated spews puppets
like you.
Organic Gloomrider
Translation: Only insane ISPs would turn away spammer cash.
Organic Gloomrider
2004-11-04 13:52:34 UTC
Post by Moris
Spews does not work. It is a blacklist which has no useful function
in the war against spam.
In the "war against spam", Moris wants the spam supporting ISP to be
free to pump as much spam as they want.
RipCurl
2004-11-04 18:19:37 UTC
Post by Organic Gloomrider
Post by Moris
Spews does not work. It is a blacklist which has no useful function
in the war against spam.
In the "war against spam", Moris wants the spam supporting ISP to be
free to pump as much spam as they want.
What moris can't see is that harboring a criminal can get you into trouble
along with that criminal.
ISP's who harbor and protect spammers are no longer innocent.
Moris
2004-11-04 18:35:45 UTC
Post by RipCurl
What moris can't see is that harboring a criminal can get you
into trouble along with that criminal.
You must be talking about the criminal-minded fugitive behind
spews, the leader of the infamous, brain washed spews fanatics.
Post by RipCurl
ISP's who harbor and protect spammers are no longer innocent.
You love to see the innocent bystanders (the non-spamming IP users)
get screwed in the fight against spam. Right, Ripcurl?
Organic Gloomrider
2004-11-05 00:52:26 UTC
Post by RipCurl
ISP's who harbor and protect spammers are no longer innocent.
You love to see the innocent bystanders (the non-spamming IP users)
get screwed in the fight against spam. Right, Ripcurl?
How can you call those who pay ISPs that harbor spammers "innocent"? Do
you have anything of substance to make your point?
Bernd Felsche
2004-11-05 02:07:04 UTC
Post by RipCurl
ISP's who harbor and protect spammers are no longer innocent.
You love to see the innocent bystanders (the non-spamming IP users)
get screwed in the fight against spam. Right, Ripcurl?
They've already been screwed by signing up with the spam-supporting
ISP. They subsidise the cost of spamming. They are unwilling
accomplices.
Jeff C
2004-11-05 06:25:01 UTC
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:07:04 +0800, Bernd Felsche
Post by Bernd Felsche
They've already been screwed by signing up with the spam-supporting
ISP. They subsidise the cost of spamming. They are unwilling
accomplices.
...up to the point they learn that their ISP supports spammers and
part of their monthly fees actually goes to pay for the spam that
comes into their *own* mailboxes. Once they learn this and do not
immediatley run screaming for a cleaner ISP, they cease to be innocent
and unwilling accomplices. Once an "innocent" learns that he hosts in
a spamhaus, he ceases to be innocent unless he leaves right away.
Moris
2004-11-05 14:25:32 UTC
Only according to deranged spews puppets like you.
Organic Gloomrider
2004-11-05 19:44:48 UTC
Post by Moris
Once an "innocent" learns that he hosts in a spamhaus, he ceases
to be innocent unless he leaves right away.
Only according to deranged spews puppets like you.
In other words, non-spamming customers of spam supporting ISPs should
not feel any repercussions for that spam support. Apparently Moris
believes this is true *even if* the customer *knows* their ISP supports
spam.
RipCurl
2004-11-05 05:17:28 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by RipCurl
What moris can't see is that harboring a criminal can get you
into trouble along with that criminal.
You must be talking about the criminal-minded fugitive behind
spews, the leader of the infamous, brain washed spews fanatics.
Moris, if you lived in the real world, if a person you knew murdered
someone, and you knew about it but did nothing to call the police and let
the person live with you while htere was a police manhunt, they found out
and came to arrest him at your place of dwellling, YOU would be arrested to
for harboring a criminal.

ISP's who harbor spammers are no longer innocent.

Those behind spews are violating no law in existence; and since no violation
is occuring, they are not criminals or fugitives. No matter how much you
want to believe it, it just aint gonna be.
Post by Moris
Post by RipCurl
ISP's who harbor and protect spammers are no longer innocent.
You love to see the innocent bystanders (the non-spamming IP users)
get screwed in the fight against spam. Right, Ripcurl?
They are no logner innocent if they pay an ISP who knowingly harbors
criminals.
Moris
2004-11-06 06:34:26 UTC
Post by RipCurl
Moris, if you lived in the real world, if a person you knew
murdered someone, and you knew about it but did nothing to
call the police and let the person live with you while htere
was a police manhunt, they found out and came to arrest him at
your place of dwellling, YOU would be arrested to for
harboring a criminal.
Good. So we can now compare spews' actions to criminals and
murders. That's fine by me. I'll quote you as a reference point.
Post by RipCurl
They are no logner innocent if they pay an ISP who knowingly
harbors criminals.
That is ridiculous. No-one (with the exception of spammers) signs
up to an ISP for their being allegedly spam-friendly. That's bogus
propaganda by the half-wit behind spews to justify its blacklisting
of legitimate users.

Moreover, a large portion of the blacklisted mail servers are HSPs
(hosting providers) that have no contractual relation to the
allegedly spam-friendly backbone provider.
Organic Gloomrider
2004-11-07 00:21:58 UTC
Post by Moris
Moreover, a large portion of the blacklisted mail servers are HSPs
(hosting providers) that have no contractual relation to the
allegedly spam-friendly backbone provider.
Does this mean that the "HSP" gets a pass from blocklists when the
upstream harbors spammers? How does this logic work again?
IANAL_VISTA
2004-11-07 00:25:49 UTC
Post by Organic Gloomrider
Post by Moris
Moreover, a large portion of the blacklisted mail servers are HSPs
(hosting providers) that have no contractual relation to the
allegedly spam-friendly backbone provider.
Does this mean that the "HSP" gets a pass from blocklists when the
upstream harbors spammers? How does this logic work again?
You must have forgotten that HRH MORONIS does not answer questions;
'cuz he only knows how to ask questions a spew foul mouthed insults.

LOGIC <> MORONIS
Moris
2004-11-07 00:55:45 UTC
Post by IANAL_VISTA
You must have forgotten that HRH MORONIS does not answer
questions; 'cuz he only knows how to ask questions a spew foul
mouthed insults.
LOGIC <> MORONIS
Let's just go over what I said previously:

--------

You are a SPEWS FANATIC and a brain washed SPEWS PUPPET, Ana Dent
(morphing as IANAL_VISTA).

Just think: You have been a target for derision even amongst the
spews fanatics. That's because you have nothing to contribute to
this newsgroup, you are a troll, a cheap stalker, a first-class
kook and a no-brain puppet.

You are also Nanae's No. 4 lying machine, after Hell (aka angel),
Gloomrider, and Jeff C.
IANAL_VISTA
2004-11-07 00:58:27 UTC
Moris <***@REMLINK.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in news:loejd.949$***@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

BI=4

MORONIS has no facts so the hapless 10 year old child can do nothing but
call people names.
Moris
2004-11-07 01:11:21 UTC
Post by IANAL_VISTA
MORONIS has no facts so the hapless 10 year old child can do
nothing but call people names.
Nah... Just stating your intentions.

--------

Gloomrider, and Jeff C.
Bernd Felsche
2004-11-07 01:14:05 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by IANAL_VISTA
You must have forgotten that HRH MORONIS does not answer
questions; 'cuz he only knows how to ask questions a spew foul
mouthed insults.
LOGIC <> MORONIS
--------
You are a SPEWS FANATIC and a brain washed SPEWS PUPPET, Ana Dent
(morphing as IANAL_VISTA).
Just think: You have been a target for derision even amongst the
spews fanatics. That's because you have nothing to contribute to
this newsgroup, you are a troll, a cheap stalker, a first-class
kook and a no-brain puppet.
You are also Nanae's No. 4 lying machine, after Hell (aka angel),
Gloomrider, and Jeff C.
With that sort of response, you put plenty of other kooks to shame.

Asserting your insults does no more than confirm trollism.
Moris
2004-11-07 01:26:26 UTC
Post by Bernd Felsche
With that sort of response, you put plenty of other kooks to
shame.
Asserting your insults does no more than confirm trollism.
Can you bark harder, spews puppet? I can't hear you.

DevilsPGD
2004-11-04 01:17:10 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by DevilsPGD
Post by Moris
What private individuals block has no effect on legitimate
email users.
What deranged server admins do by using the fraudulent spews
blacklist has a profound effect on legitimate users.
How about if a deranged server admin blocks an IP range
without using SPEWS?
Deranged means blocking legitimate mail that belong to customers
who've paid the ISP to deliver their mail. You need to go by that
definition.
My users pay me to block spam. They leave the details up to me, with
the knowledge that

1) Most of them have tried on their own and failed,
2) I'm a lot better at it then they are
3) There is a risk of false positives.
--
I'd rather be told "Have a nice day" by someone who doesn't mean it,
than to "F--- OFF" by someone who does.
JerryMouse
2004-11-03 14:28:51 UTC
Post by Moris
Post by "Andrzej Adam Filip" ( http://anfi.homeunix.net/ )
SPEWS FAQ states in Q/A41 that *moderated* newsgroup
news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting is *preferred*.
The poster will not get any results in NANABl, either.
Spews victims (legitimate users who've been blocked by a deranged
server admin by using the spews list) are wasting their breath by
complaining in either newsgroup.
Usually that's true. Complaining doesn't help - only action!
Nah, SPEWS *IS* the effective solution.
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
2004-11-03 18:34:21 UTC
All of the following rogue DNS entries have been either removed or
changed and no longer point to powertels
address space 203.185.224.0/19
So your satill providing DMS service for some of the spammers?
--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, truly insane Spews puppet
<http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail. Reply to
reply to ***@library.lspace.org